Amaria Scovil @ Wasatch County Parks & Recreation,
General Rules & Information:
These rules apply to all Exhibits unless otherwise stated. For complete rules for each Department and Division, see the link at the bottom of the page.
- ALL exhibits entries must be completed online. Online entry begins July 5, 2021.Please print entry form and bring with you on entry drop off day. All Creative Arts, Home Arts, Photography, Fine Arts and Canning need to be brought in to the Wasatch Co Events Center on Monday, August 2, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Baked Goods will be taken on Monday or on Tuesday August 3 from 8-9:30am. Floriculture & Horticulture will be taken on Thursday Aug 5 from 8-9:30am.Baked goods, Floriculture and Horticulture entries must also be done online and dropped off with the printed form.
- Every entry must have the printed form so that each entry can be identified. Exhibitors must attend to enter their items.
- All exhibits are open to residents of Wasatch County.
- All exhibits must have been made within the last year or have never been entered for judging prior to 2020.The exhibits to be judged must be the work of the exhibitor. No exhibitor will be allowed into the area during judging. The decision of the judges may not be contested by exhibitor. Prize awards are subject to the discretion of the Exhibit Directors.
- The maximum exhibit earnings per exhibitor will be a $50 combined total from all exhibit categories unless exhibitor was awarded sweepstakes, best of show, queen of show, and/or judge’s choice award.
- Exhibits will be released on Monday, August 9 from 9 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Prize money will be given when exhibits are released. Wasatch Co Fair and Wasatch Co Parks and Recreation will not be responsible for exhibits left after 11:00 a.m. on Monday, August 9, nor will prize money be awarded after that date.
- Fair personnel will have control of the designated exhibit areas and the exhibits within. Fair personnel will exercise reasonable safety, handling precautions and theft prevention of the exhibits, however, the Wasatch County Fair and/or Wasatch County Parks and Recreation do not assume liability for any loss.